 Star Wars / 10420
Re: Lego AT-AT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 31 Dec 2000 05:32:57 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Christer Rud Stoltz writes:
Hi,

I've been toying with the idea of building an imperial AT-AT out of grey Lego
bricks. I'm at a loss as how to/where to start, and since I've seen some very
impressive version of the AT-AT around, I was wondering if anyone had drawings,
blueprints, ideas or words of warning - any help will be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Christer

Hey Guys,

    I just completed my version of an AT-AT walker on MLCAD. Complete with
MPD or DAT. Building instruction are done too. E-mail me. I'll zip it all up
and send it to you.

Joe