 Star Wars / 10419
Re: Questiona about availiblity
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 31 Dec 2000 05:23:35 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Scot Jandly writes:
Hey, where do you guys get most of your LEGO?  And how good a selection do
they have?  My local TRU USED TO have one full aisle devoted two lego.  Now,
LEgo shares 1/2 and aisle with duplo.  Plus, they don't get any of the new
sets until almost a month after they come out, yet they still cahrge the
price as if it were as new (i must admit, they did have a couple LoM sets).
My local target at least have one full aisel, but they have a lot of older
sets, IE, they still sell UFO.  But, target IS where i managed to sang the
last ATST and TIE fighter :)  So, i just wanted to compare my stores with
the onees by everyone else out there.

-Scot

I've had no problem with T.R.U. or Walmart nor KB toys. Maybe it's just a
matter of location and shiping.  The stock clerks may be taking long breaks too.