 Star Wars / *9853 (-20)
  Re: Walmart special on Droid Developer Kit

(...) the (...) assumed (...) Don't always give up. I had seen a price discrepancy on Wal-Mart.com previously and by calling their help line (1-800-966-6546, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week), I was able to order at the price I saw on the search panel. (...) (24 years ago, 18-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: the future of the star wars line

(...) I think they might appear very briefly in one scene in ESB. About 20 minutes into the movie, Vader is looking out a window in his star destroyer when two TIEs fly by, following different paths. They both have angled wings, like Vader's TIE (...) (24 years ago, 18-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Sith Infiltrator - good parts - what's happining to blue bricks?

(...) I think they are putting them all in the Millenium Falcon sets. Jeff J (24 years ago, 18-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Walmart special on Droid Developer Kit for $24.97

Someone posted earlier today that walmart.com has the driod developer kit for $24.97! THIS IS NOT A LIE IT IS TRUE. When you do a search it comes up for $24.97, but when you click to order it the price is $54.97. YOU MUST CALL THERE 800 NUMBER TO (...) (24 years ago, 18-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars)

  Sith Infiltrator - good parts - what's happining to blue bricks?

Well, I know this has been said by others before, but I just broke down and bought one of the TRU value pacs with the Sith Infiltrator in it. I think I'll be getting another - after I built it, it was cool but got boring. BUT there are a LOT of good (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: UCS TIE Interceptor

(...) The XWing has the same type of stand. BEN (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Walmart special on Droid Developer Kit

Well, It must be a mistake in thier database, cause it still shows up as $24.96 in the search results list when I search for "droid." I suppose we should have assumed mistake here. :) (When you go to order, it comes up as $54.83 as Todd says below.) (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: AT-AT update

(...) You said it! I've been itching to dismantle it for parts for almost a year and a half! (...) Yep-- I even used a separate DAT file for the AT-AT toe :) Right now, I'm planning on about 30 separate subfiles, many of which need to be doubled or (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Walmart special on Droid Developer Kit

(...) Maybe its just my bad luck, but I see that the price went back up to $54.83. It must have been a real short RollBack price!!! -Todd (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars)

oops, I forgot the link (URL) you go to Walmart.com and search for "droid developer kit" Have fun luggers! "Joel Morris" <jcmorris@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:G46JJ2.AAu@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Walmart special on Droid Developer Kit

I see it too. It isn't even listed as on sale! (rollback in walmartese) Weird. I hope this means I can just wait a year and get 75% off the darkside developer kit. I think waiting for the inevitable sales is going to be my new strategy. -Alfred (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars)

  Walmart special on Droid Developer Kit

I found the Droid Developer Kit for $24.97 on walmart.com Just $30.96 shipped to Texas Yippie (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Local TRU Not going to carry new star wars sets?

I have a receipt from Target dated 11/26/99 from last year. That was the day in NJ that I bought all the 99 Lego SW sets (except the Destroyer Droid) and they had the Artic sets out then too. On 12/17/99 I picked up the missing Destroyer Droid at (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: AT-AT update

You are a true massochist! I'll bet you want to use those parts for something else but can't bear the thought of the AT-AT disappearing forever. Just be sure to use lots of subfiles, or it will take forever to CAD. Can't wait to see it all! -John (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: UCS TIE Interceptor

(...) I built the TIE last night... it took me about 3 hours because my roomate and my dog kept bothering me. I absolutely love how it just sits on the stand. In the pics I always thought it was attached somehow, but I'm glad that it's not. After (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Local TRU Not going to carry new star wars sets?

(...) Hmmm...sounds like the employee is a bitter Trekkie. Julie (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Local TRU Not going to carry new star wars sets?

(...) I can't imagine that was anything other than a clueless employee. About the only way that SW Lego could be considered a "flop" is in relation to the first month or so when it was sold out everywhere. It certainly sells as well or better than (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Local TRU Not going to carry new star wars sets?

:O (total state of shock) (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Local TRU Not going to carry new star wars sets?

I thought they were doing well too. I hope that TRU management hasn't confused StarWars LEGO with other StarWars toys (which pretty much did flop), and decided not to carry them on those grounds. Maybe the guy you asked confused the two, and was (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Local TRU Not going to carry new star wars sets?

Hey everyone, I was at my local TRU yesterday and was asking about the new starwars sets and when they would have them. He said "we won't have those sets" when I asked why he said that the starwars sets had "flopped like a pancake" (whatever) and (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact