 Star Wars / *8423 (-20)
  Re: Has Anyone Joined the Dark Side Yet?

As an aside to people still trying to locate the Dark Side Developer set; I found mine at a Target store in the Denver metro area a couple of days ago (along with a UCS Tie Fighter). Today while hunting for an X-Wing, I saw several more at a (...) (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Has Anyone Joined the Dark Side Yet?

(...) few (...) Sounds like what you built was at least partially similar to the way the AT- AT's leg works. There is a pin at the top to which a short beam is connected. Two long parallel beams come off this one making the upper part of the leg, (...) (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Has Anyone Joined the Dark Side Yet?

(...) No CD Rom. -- David Schilling (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars value pack @ Target

Just so you all know... This thing is for real! I didn't beleive it when I saw the post, but I just saw the set at target. Very good deal! Adrick (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Proposed Mini Alterations

(...) head (...) print (...) Indeed. I think that R2-D2 could have done better, but I guess it is not too bad. I think that chrome finish instead of gray would match more, however. The rotating head would have been nice, however. Scott S. -- Systems (...) (24 years ago, 2-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Proposed Mini Alterations

(...) I don't see why they didn't just make R2's head piece in gray, and then print blue, black & white on it. (24 years ago, 2-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Proposed Mini Alterations

(...) Solo wears blue in a New Hope only, Empire and Jedi have Solo wearing Brown pants. Solo's only black pants were on Kenner's original figure in 1977. In Lego world, Solo with the Falcon has Blue with holster (correct), Solo with Skiff has (...) (24 years ago, 2-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Proposed Mini Alterations

(...) I guess my point was that I don't like the white printed legs for Luke -- plain white would be better in my view. BTW, and since I don't know, should Solo's legs be blue? That's like blue jeans, and I recall his legs being clothed in black in (...) (24 years ago, 2-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Proposed Mini Alterations

Solo's legs are blue,with a special printing of a low hung holster&blaster! Luke's legs are white! -- (Gary E. Blessing)-- mugin@mosquitonet.com (URL) in all I'm just another brick in the wall" (URL) a member of U.S.S. Sol Star Trek Club Club site: (...) (24 years ago, 2-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)

Steve Bliss wrote in message ... (...) <<snip>> (...) head. (...) I don't see why they didn't put one stud on the top of his body, so his head COULD rotate, rather than the four studs/no rotation possible... (...) Leia. (...) What??? I've got too (...) (24 years ago, 2-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Has Anyone Joined the Dark Side Yet?

(...) same? (...) Does the Dark Side kit have a CD-ROM or is everything built from a Constructopedia? (24 years ago, 2-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Proposed Mini Alterations

(...) A big problem with using the dress slope for Leia is that the dress piece is taller than the minifig legs, so she would end up being the tallest member of the cast... (instead of the 2nd shortest) --Karim (24 years ago, 1-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Proposed Mini Alterations

(...) It would have been nice if TLG had included both legs and dress for Leia. But considering the way they scraped bricks out of the MF design, throwing in an extra dress-slope was probably out of the question. I'm betting they went with legs (...) (24 years ago, 1-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Proposed Mini Alterations

Hey Y'all: I have been looking at the Millenium Falcon figures on the back of the current S@H catalog and decided that the following changes in the figures might yield good (or at least interesting) results. They have probably already been suggested (...) (24 years ago, 1-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  SW at Emmeryville TRU (CA)

Hey Y'all: I saw the new ult collector kits at the Emmeryville TRU (both of them), they also had the Millinium Falcon and the MTT. All the prices seemed kinda high to me based on bricks for the price. I like my SW when its around 10 cents a brick or (...) (24 years ago, 1-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Target Value Pack?

I forgot to say tha thet one I saw was in the back. there is going to be a toy reset Aug 6 and the lego section is going to grow. On my post I put the dpci #. every item at target has an unique dpci so you can ask for an item by #. that is the # (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Target Value Pack?

To All, Well, I went to target, and no SW value pack. : ( As a matter of fact, their LEGO selection is pitiful in Ann Arbor, MI. Scott S. -- Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> (URL) Page -> (URL) LEGO Parts at Great Prices? Visit The (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars value pack @ Target

50 bucks for mos espa + bonus??? ? *drool* im buying 2 or 3 if i can sourcge up the cash... thx for letting us know! (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars)

  Star Wars value pack @ Target

Today I saw an exclusive Star Wars value pack. It contains the 7111, 7101 and 7171!!! for $49.99. I am totally serious. the dpci is 204 00 0162 there is also the vision command for mindstorms for $99.99 dpci 204 00 0087. Jorge Rodríguez (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: I need help on a custom

(...) program (...) Thanks for the help. Gerry (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact