 Star Wars / *17189 (-20)
  MOC: Eopie

Hello all, I've put up a new creautre on my website. Not as well-known as a taun-taun or bantha, but Star Wars nonetheless: (URL) Eopie> Feedback is appreciated. (2 URLs) (Bruce) (URL) LEGO @ Bruce's Homepage> (URL) Kus-Numa Comics> (20 years ago, 27-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

  Re: MOC: Taun-Taun

(...) Thanks everyone for your feedback. I forgot about the thread and as such didn't see the responses until just now. So here goes: In lugnet.starwars, Tony Hafner wrote: (...) Yeah, although I try and get my creatures accurate it usually comes at (...) (20 years ago, 27-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  MOC Probe Droid

While surfing the net one day I stumbled across FBTB.net and more importantly Gareth’s model shop. His work inspired me to dig out my old lego collection and try to build my own Starwars MOC. This is what I came up with. (4 URLs) Brickshelf Gallery> (...) (20 years ago, 26-Jan-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New Episode III sets, and a missing piece or two

(...) Mine had all the bits, and a few spares. Maybe yours was packed by a Dark Lord of the Megablock? Matt (20 years ago, 26-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  New Episode III sets, and a missing piece or two

Hey you Star Wars gang, I just got the Episode III set of Anakin's fighter and the droid fighter. Great set with some great parts. For those parts that were there... It was missing a few. So, just want to know if others run across the same problem (...) (20 years ago, 25-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  Juggernaut

(3 URLs) Click this for more pics...> Unfortunately, I have to do some reshoots of the whole tank due to glare so this is just the first part showing most of the exterior details. The link to my MOCs will be redone when time permits but every new (...) (20 years ago, 25-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

  That can't be good.....

Well, I had this idea while typing a (URL), and after (URL) Lar encouraged> me to do it, I threw it together in half an hour, ran a render, and uploaded it! (URL) Post-mod gallery for the .mpd: (URL) Have a Laugh, Legoswami Samarth (20 years ago, 24-Jan-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.town, FTX) !!

  A little somethin' for everyone

Yo! Yo! Yo! The kid is back, y'all and I got some goodies for all of my lugnet fam!!! Check out my first slew of posts to brickshelf: (URL) of the MOC's contained therein are of Belville scale structures construced out of either Harry Potter or (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jan-05, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.harrypotter) !!

  Re: Incorrect Links on SW Sidebar

I fully agree with Geoff! However, I do have a highspeed internet connection, but it still takes ages to load. And I do not have the site in the temporary cache, as I don't visit this site daily. So I rather stick with the fast loading sites. Take (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Incorrect Links on SW Sidebar

I must request that you rewrite your introduction page. While I'm on a high-speed ADSL connection, nothing puts me off more than having to wade through all your miniature shots of MOCs on the front page of your site. When you have revamped it so I (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.curators)

  An alternative open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company

To Mr. Jørgen Vig Knudstorp CEO of LEGO Company Billund Denmark Dear Mr. Knudstorp, We are writing to you, the highest authority of the LEGO® Company, to affirm our support of LEGO despite the recent controversial color changes to light grey, dark (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.trains, lugnet.color) !!

  Re: Incorrect Links on SW Sidebar

(...) Maybe you haven't checked many of his MOC postings in recent months. After all the feedback last year that the mouseover interface was a pain to navigate, Amado was very quick to modify his website to provide an alternate interface to a (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars)

"Todd Lehman" <tsl@tsl.bu.edu> wrote in message news:IAKu8G.nH2@lugnet.com... (...) Heh, reminded me of a song lyric --> "You're too old. Let go; its over. Nobody listens to techno". I've got a techno remix of that mixed in with a Moby song. It's (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Incorrect Links on SW Sidebar

(...) Dude, how is it funny to insult someone to their face in a public forum? Context is everything. I must be getting really old and boring. --Todd (20 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.curators)

"Todd Lehman" <todd.lehman@lugnet.com> wrote in message news:IAJD8z.14rM@lugnet.com... (...) Thanks Todd. That helps put everything into focus for me. I had NO idea I wasn't funny. Apparently I'm the only one who gets it. Oh well. At least ACPin's (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Incorrect Links on SW Sidebar

(...) Maybe not! Update it here: (URL) since you're having trouble and we need to trace this one of us will approve it right away. Then try posting to off-topic.test and send the admins (and TODD) the exact error you get, if any. If you don't get (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Incorrect Links on SW Sidebar

(...) I think it's a general consensus from my own observation as well as many others over the past several months that many people don't care for Amado's website design. Basically, cool MOC's, bad website. It's not easy to use, and every time you (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Incorrect Links on SW Sidebar

Hi, Lenny! (...) I tend to be a little wordy. ;) Both in real life and when typing, whenever I'm in a situtation where I am either trying to explain something, answer a sensitive question, or point out details, I've just got a habit of trying to get (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.curators, FTX)

  Re: Incorrect Links on SW Sidebar

(...) I think even if you do know Rob, the "joke" is still a poorly created one. If you have reason to suspect that someone has provided a false name (in violation of the ToS), public accusations really aren't the way to go -- unless you're really (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.curators, FTX)

  Re: Incorrect Links on SW Sidebar

-snip a bunch!- (...) Mike, First let me say that I have deep respect for your building ability, and I have wanted to meet you in person for a while. When you said you were going to BrickFest, I cheered. When you said that you couldn't make it, I (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.curators, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact