 Star Wars / *10303 (-20)
  star wars creations in lego

I remember seeing some pictures of a "hanger" once that someone was working on. It has places where b-wings were held in racks and some other really cool details. Does anyone know of this site and/or other sites that have starwars (i don't know what (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7106, 7126, 7166

(...) No. I quite like it, and I think it has many merits (both as parts and as a model), but I've decided to stop responding to every post bashing it. eric (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  E-Z Homemade IG-88

For anybody who's interested: You can make a pretty accurate IG-88 assassin droid with some of the 2001 pieces. Here's what you need: - the gray alien torso from one of the Life on Mars sets - two gray arms from that little alien Life on Mars (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Stormtroopers

Alas, I know you're right. But everytime I glance at my classic spacemen, I can't help but think how very cool a rainbow of STs would be. I suppose an AT-AT driver would have the TIE pilot torso printing on white, with a red imperial insignia on his (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: 7106, 7126, 7166

Am I the only one here who LIKES the AT-ST? I mean it's not perfect, but for $10 it's a great set (and if it were much more, even as a better set, I probably wouldn't have bought it). I'm noticing less and less that TLC produces that I like, and so (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7106, 7126, 7166

(...) I think it's a crappy looking set, but I agree that the parts are great. I'm going out at lunch to look for more, in fact. :^) ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7106, 7126, 7166

(...) Ah, very nice. I was considering doing this myself. I think it would be good with the gray "lightsaber blade"/rod part added to the bottom so it's more pike-ish. (...) True, but I despise the off-color bricks in it. Bleah, bleah, bleah. <snip> (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Stormtroopers

(...) Gasp!!! Those aren't black Stormtroopers. Those are Tie Pilots ;P. As for other colors I highly doubt it unless they do an AT-AT Driver which would either be White, Maybe Gray, with a different printing. Otherwise I would say that the helmets (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: 7106, 7126, 7166

(...) <snip> (...) With the one caveat of the size, I think it's an excellent design, personally. (...) Err, well, the part that actually carries the six droids *does* fit in the MTT, which is accurate to the movie. The Battle Droid Carrier is (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7106, 7126, 7166

(...) A lot have complained about the AT-ST, but I think it's a parts bonanza. Two 4x4 radar dishes, grey lightsaber handles, new round click-joint pieces, steep slopes, two flashlights (I don't think these have been in a SW set yet), two or more of (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  7106, 7126, 7166

First off I wanted to say that I now have the Imperial Shuttle. I like the set, though I was a bit disappointed at first. I *HATE* the spears that Lego tried to pass off as force pikes for the Royal Guards, so I made my own... it's basically a (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Stormtroopers

Since I've gotten the black and white stormtroopers from the TIE Fighter set, I've had a huge desire to see TLC make red, yellow, and blue versions. ;) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: Episode IV in pictures?

I believe this is the one you're referring to: (URL) cg-88@home.com ---...--- IG-88 was nothing! CG-88 is all-powerful!!! Michael Nelson <Soldier01624@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:G5q9x5.EyF@lugnet.com... (...) Japanese (...) to (...) legos. (...) (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Episode IV in pictures?

Has anyone thought about making A New Hope website with pictures. I remember that someone did it before the release of the new sets( a Japanese guy I think). Now that there are official sets I think it would be neat to see it re-done with the (...) (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Call for LEGO movies and links.

Hello fellow filmmakers! I will be creating and uploading a new LEGO movie directory/Film page this weekend at: (note there is nothing there yet, give me till Sat night to create the page) (URL) I am making a general call to anyone who has posted a (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.general)

  Re: New film

<shameless self-promotion on> You can find my "Jar-Jar and the French Revolution" movie at (URL) self-promotion off> I found some other fun (non Star Wars related) films at (2 URLs) Marc (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New film

"Peter Fuesz" <fuesz@aps.anl.gov> wrote in message news:G5Kt80.CE1@lugnet.com... (...) making, Ok, I figured they were out there, but this is the first I have seen. Where are people usually posting films? (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What's Left? (Classic)

(...) There's a good way to make a Yoda with a standard torso, and other standard LEGO pieces, but it requires having them in colors that I don't own. Actually, now that I think about it, I'm glad they haven't released Yoda yet, and hope they make (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: rendering problems

Oops, forgot to mention the URLs for L3PAO and POV-Ray, and also forgot to mention that you need L3P for L3PAO to work (it's just a GUI for L3P!). L3PAO: (3 URLs) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: rendering problems

"geordan ballantree" <geordanh@yahoo.ca> wrote in message news:G5JCrD.Dx0@lugnet.com... (...) too (...) you (...) where (...) I've only been using MLCad for a short time but I can heartily recommend you get POV-Ray and L3PAO. L3PAO will take any (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact