 Star Wars / *10293 (-20)
  7106, 7126, 7166

First off I wanted to say that I now have the Imperial Shuttle. I like the set, though I was a bit disappointed at first. I *HATE* the spears that Lego tried to pass off as force pikes for the Royal Guards, so I made my own... it's basically a (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Stormtroopers

Since I've gotten the black and white stormtroopers from the TIE Fighter set, I've had a huge desire to see TLC make red, yellow, and blue versions. ;) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: Episode IV in pictures?

I believe this is the one you're referring to: (URL) cg-88@home.com ---...--- IG-88 was nothing! CG-88 is all-powerful!!! Michael Nelson <Soldier01624@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:G5q9x5.EyF@lugnet.com... (...) Japanese (...) to (...) legos. (...) (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Episode IV in pictures?

Has anyone thought about making A New Hope website with pictures. I remember that someone did it before the release of the new sets( a Japanese guy I think). Now that there are official sets I think it would be neat to see it re-done with the (...) (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Call for LEGO movies and links.

Hello fellow filmmakers! I will be creating and uploading a new LEGO movie directory/Film page this weekend at: (note there is nothing there yet, give me till Sat night to create the page) (URL) I am making a general call to anyone who has posted a (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.general)

  Re: New film

<shameless self-promotion on> You can find my "Jar-Jar and the French Revolution" movie at (URL) self-promotion off> I found some other fun (non Star Wars related) films at (2 URLs) Marc (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New film

"Peter Fuesz" <fuesz@aps.anl.gov> wrote in message news:G5Kt80.CE1@lugnet.com... (...) making, Ok, I figured they were out there, but this is the first I have seen. Where are people usually posting films? (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What's Left? (Classic)

(...) There's a good way to make a Yoda with a standard torso, and other standard LEGO pieces, but it requires having them in colors that I don't own. Actually, now that I think about it, I'm glad they haven't released Yoda yet, and hope they make (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: rendering problems

Oops, forgot to mention the URLs for L3PAO and POV-Ray, and also forgot to mention that you need L3P for L3PAO to work (it's just a GUI for L3P!). L3PAO: (3 URLs) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: rendering problems

"geordan ballantree" <geordanh@yahoo.ca> wrote in message news:G5JCrD.Dx0@lugnet.com... (...) too (...) you (...) where (...) I've only been using MLCad for a short time but I can heartily recommend you get POV-Ray and L3PAO. L3PAO will take any (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What's Left? (Classic)

(...) If it's between getting a Yoda minifig that's as big as the rest and getting a single piece Yoda (like Sebulba) I'll take the Yoda minifig... But I for one hope that Lego realizes how important it is for Yoda, the Jawas, and the Ewoks to (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Questiona about availiblity

Toys 'R' Us has done the same thing here. Used to have a big isle near the back fully loaded, now it's a half height isle with Lego System on one side, with very little technic shoved in the corner and Duplo / Primo loaded up on the other. Three (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What's Left? (Classic)

(...) As nice as it would be to see Yoda, Jawa, and Ewoks that are smaller than the rest of the minifigs, Lego,sadly, isn't going to do it. Anybody who has one of the new Watto minifigs will realize that. They used the same body piece that they used (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New film

(...) YES this is what i was after Robert (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Prince Xizor's Virago

I thought about doing it, its one of the few ships in that book that are small enough to make minifig scale that I haven't built at on time or another, but it would use a lot of hinges and swivels, and I've used almost all of mine on other ships. My (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Prince Xizor's Virago

Has anyone built a Lego model of Prince Xizor's Virago? I am working one - I hope to finish it this weekend. I was looking through my copy of "Star Wars: The Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels" for something to build and releized that a lot of (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Questiona about availiblity

(...) Most of the stores here (in Co. Spgs) suck. We've got three Targets, two of which are alright (the Lego aisles are shared with K'Nex and other "building toys.") We've got three Walmarts, which all pretty much suck... but they are a good source (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Questiona about availiblity

Hey, where do you guys get most of your LEGO? And how good a selection do they have? My local TRU USED TO have one full aisle devoted two lego. Now, LEgo shares 1/2 and aisle with duplo. Plus, they don't get any of the new sets until almost a month (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New film

Nice job, I really have enjoyed all these LEGO films everyone has been making, I've actually experimented alittle with it, and it's harder than it looks. I don't know if you were going for this look or not, but it seems rather dark and hard to see. (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What's Left? (Classic)

"Jeff Johnston" <sakura@mediaone.net> wrote in message news:3A382DE3.8EC4D5...one.net... (...) sets. As (...) Mars, (...) I highly agree on this. I am very impressed with the three sets I"ve picked up already. It's just amazing. I love the idea for (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact