 Space / Search Results: palmer
 Results 481 – 500 of about 1500.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: New Star Fighter - (EG-206)

"Jason Spears" <spearjr@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GsMFMp.4rs@lugnet.com... (...) MichLUG (...) the (...) Oh by all means borrow away. I love sharing ideas. :-) -Jon (building Nanobase 4 soon) -- | The Galactic Shipyard - (URL) My Lego (...) (23 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 1.042)

  Re: Dart - Mini Fighter

Little ships rule. Great how you got some of the curves to line up. I need to see that episode. -Jon -- | The Galactic Shipyard - (URL) My Lego Creations - (URL) Attack of the Bricks - (URL) Runnels" <netfreak16@hotmail.com> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 1.042)

  Over 100 ships in the Galactic Shipyard

Hey all. I just added 9 new ships to the Shipyard bringing the total up to 103. :-) If you haven't seen them yet check out: -Starship Explorer 2 by Erin Windross -Battle of Eridani class battleship by Jordan D. Greer -The Galaxy Cruiser by Chris (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

palmer
(score: 1.042)

  L-Wing

(URL) me what you think! (I'll have the m-wing done soon.) -Jon -- | The Galactic Shipyard - (URL) My Lego Creations - (URL) Attack of the Bricks - (URL) (23 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

palmer
(score: 1.042)

  Re: MONO Carrier 'Redtail'

I like this ship a lot. Whats the story on the "arms", do they move around or stick up like that in flight. Interesting either way. Do all of these ships have that crazy bubble cockpit? I know almost nothing about Cowboy Bebop (I only saw 1 (...) (23 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 1.042)

  The Galactic Shipyard needs Villains

I've added a new section in the GS for all of the lowlife(forms) in the galaxy: The Black Hole. You'll find it in the Character section along with the Pilots and Captains. The Black Hole is for any space fairing jerk out there. From the evil (...) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-02, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

palmer
(score: 1.042)

  Re: My Future Car

Good stuff. Many of your creations have a good sense of humor, if you know what I mean. Not just your creatures and robots but your ships all have a sort of quirky, compact feel. Keep it up. -Jon -- | The Galactic Shipyard - (URL) My Lego Creations (...) (23 years ago, 17-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 1.042)

  I love the T3-Trike

Just got it yesterday for the first time. I needed the canopy for a ship (hehe). Anyway, this little thing rules. I might get another to keep it together for awhile. I've got a few ideas to customize it as well. I was thinking of making the center (...) (23 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 1.042)

  Re: 2 New MOC

The Missile Hawk is super cool. The first thing I thought of when I saw it was a Wraith. (I actually think theres a real Wraith Moc floating around on Brickshelf right now) Like your other ships, this one has lots of cool features. I like the (...) (23 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 1.042)

  Re: 2 Space MOCS (again)

I like your Spiffcraft a lot. Nice and compact. Like Kyle said, it has a nice combination of the slopes from Dan's and the layered plates from Mark's. The renders are gorgeous too. It looks like you put a light inside the dome. Its nice and bright. (...) (23 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 1.042)

  Re: Spiffcraft Census

While the bumblebee is not quite Spiffish it is a great little ship in its own way. I just got one of those canopies for the first time too. Great canopy. I love new canopies. The more the merrier. The Motor home is awesome. Its so much fun to fit a (...) (23 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 1.042)

  Re: LRS

Thats a cool little ship. The trans blue looks pretty good with the red and dk gray. The links as feathers is a good idea. I'm jealous though cuz I don't have any links at all. ;-) I also dig the flower pots. Just never NEVER stick a 2x2 cone in (...) (23 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 1.042)

  Re: Skyfire

This looks promising so far. Sometime if you could take some side shots or a shot from above that would be great. Also cropping the image to remove empty space is a very quick and easy way to improve the picture. Please don't think I'm trashing your (...) (23 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 1.042)

  The M-Wing

Hey guys. My m-wing was just added to FBTB. (URL) few construction notes: This ship does not have an M shape because I wanted one of the ships to be smaller than an A-wing. I figured M would be a good letter for this, (micro) and the fact that I (...) (23 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.space) !

palmer
(score: 1.042)

  Builders' Status

Thought I might start a new thread here. How are the following people doing? What have you guys been working on lately? In no particular order: -Felix Greco (we need more pirate space ships, aquazone Mocs rock too) -Jason Baker (I must have a 4th (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 1.042)

  Re: Builders' Status

I thought of a couple more people that might seem a bit random but I'm still curious: Kevin Loch- ( Will we ever find out more about the big ship you were working on? The giant landing gear you were making was very impressive.) Todd Lehman- (What (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 1.042)

  Re: Captain Ahnee and the Dipwads

Little late on this one aren't ya man? ;-) -Jon (still a great story though) -- | The Galactic Shipyard - (URL) My Lego Creations - (URL) Attack of the Bricks - (URL) Sophie" <mylegomaster@cs.com> wrote in message news:GtnuKG.AAp@lugnet.com... (...) (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 1.042)

  Re: Me again, with a starship...

I'll spare you from any Wrath of Khan quotes. ;-) [1] Looks cool! A great little ship and a great ship from the movie. I really like the way you did the nebula too. I can almost hear the James Horner music from that scene. -Jon [1] Well maybe just (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 1.042)

  Re: Builders' Status

"Tony Hafner" <hafhead@PANTSplanetquake.com> wrote in message news:GtLICL.9yz@lugnet.com... (...) To (...) the (...) Hey there. Good to hear from you. I noticed you'd been building some other stuff. I myself have wanted to build some castle stuff. (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 1.042)

  Re: I'm an AFOL!!!

Welcome to .space! Your plans sound very cool. Sounds like you will be bringing some good hard sci-fi to our group. I can't wait to see your MOCs. I too loved the Extra Stout. (In name and form :-) I've wanted to add that ship to the Shipyard for (...) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 1.042)

More:  Next Page >>