 Space / 13435
Re: Spiffcraft Census
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 01:39:05 GMT

While the bumblebee is not quite Spiffish it is a great little ship in its
own way.  I just got one of those canopies for the first time too.  Great
canopy.  I love new canopies.  The more the merrier.

The Motor home is awesome.  Its so much fun to fit a bunch of furniture and
what not into the smallest space possible.

-Jon

--
| The Galactic Shipyard - http://www.dallas.net/~jpalmer/GS/
| My Lego Creations - http://www.dallas.net/~jpalmer/lego/
| Attack of the Bricks - http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=jpalmer

"Jamie Neufeld" <faraday81@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Well here's my attempt at the Spiff Craft thing.

The Spiff Bumblebee-1 Concept Craft:
http://www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld/web/spiffconcept.html

The Spiff Motor Home:
http://www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld/web/spiffmotorhome.html

"Thank you Spiffco for some great ships."

Jamie Neufeld
www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld/
lugnet member 1248

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
Greetings, Spiffco customers.

We would like to thank you for your support of Spiffco products. Since • our
products reach a wide variety of consumers, we would like to conduct an
informal Spiffcraft Census.

Please send us your URL, name, and any information you would like Spiffo
to know about your Spiffcraft. In return, Spiffco will post links to your
vehicles.

Thanks for your continued support of Spiffco.