 Space / 13029
Re: Spiffcraft Census
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 03:21:40 GMT

sandlin@nwlink.com (Mark Sandlin) writes:
Greetings, Spiffco customers.

We would like to thank you for your support of Spiffco products. Since our
products reach a wide variety of consumers, we would like to conduct an
informal Spiffcraft Census.

Please send us your URL, name, and any information you would like Spiffo
to know about your Spiffcraft. In return, Spiffco will post links to your
vehicles.

Thanks for your continued support of Spiffco.

I built this a while back (about a year ago?) mainly using parts from
the first Alpha Team sub.  I never posted it online before, though
it's been to a few shows (BayLUG meetings and BricksWest):

I'll be adding it to my personal website soon, with the next major
update, but for now it can be found on Brickshelf.

--Bill.