 Space / 13451
Re: Spiffcraft Census
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 05:32:38 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
In article <GtCz9v.ML5@lugnet.com>, "Jamie Neufeld"
<faraday81@hotmail.com> wrote:

Well here's my attempt at the Spiff Craft thing.

The Spiff Bumblebee-1 Concept Craft:
http://www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld/web/spiffconcept.html

I think this is a really cool ship by its own merit, but it kind of lost
the Spiffy qualities. I do like it, however. Very sleek.

Yea now that I look at it it doesn't have that spiff style to it. I figured
that since concept cars are diffrent in design than a regular car I could
try that with a spiffcraft.

The Spiff Motor Home:
http://www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld/web/spiffmotorhome.htm

Now that's Spiffy! And a motor home wouldn't be complete without its monkey.

Thanks for sharing!