 Space / 13010
13009  |  13011
Subject:
Spiff Explorer (was Re: Spiffcraft Census)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 09:46:00 GMT

Well, I done it... I gots meself a spiff :)

The Nicetron Federation Spiff Explorer is a longer, more streamlined version
of the Spiffcraft, designed for exploring new worlds (and seeking out new
life, etc etc)

anyway, it's at www.dallaston.com/spiff_explorer

Thanks to Mark... er, sorry - *Grand Admiral* Mark for the inspiration.

Michael Dallaston
(www.dallaston.com)