 Space / 13420
Re: Spiffcraft Census
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 05:01:07 GMT

Well here's my attempt at the Spiff Craft thing.

The Spiff Bumblebee-1 Concept Craft:
http://www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld/web/spiffconcept.html

The Spiff Motor Home:
http://www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld/web/spiffmotorhome.html

"Thank you Spiffco for some great ships."

Jamie Neufeld
www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld/
lugnet member 1248

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
Greetings, Spiffco customers.

We would like to thank you for your support of Spiffco products. Since our
products reach a wide variety of consumers, we would like to conduct an
informal Spiffcraft Census.

Please send us your URL, name, and any information you would like Spiffo
to know about your Spiffcraft. In return, Spiffco will post links to your
vehicles.

Thanks for your continued support of Spiffco.