 Space / 13305
Re: Dart - Mini Fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 20:50:19 GMT

Little ships rule.  Great how you got some of the curves to line up.
I need to see that episode.

-Jon

--
| The Galactic Shipyard - http://www.dallas.net/~jpalmer/GS/
| My Lego Creations - http://www.dallas.net/~jpalmer/lego/
| Attack of the Bricks - http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=jpalmer

"Steve Runnels" <netfreak16@hotmail.com> wrote in message
So, I was watching Dexter's Laboratory on Cartoon Network. In this • episode,
Dexter was in Japan and accidently unleashed a giant axe-monster. The
police, or Monsters 'R' Us or whoever they are, break out these really • neat
single person jet thingies. Well, of course they don't last very long at • all
and Dexter has to find a way to save the world... But anyways, those • little
fighters inspired me to actually BUILD. And here ya go, my • interpretation...

Dart:
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=13185

Of course, *MINE* can actually kill things. :D

---SteveR