 Space / 13254
Re: Dart - Mini Fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 16:23:09 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Steve Runnels writes:
So, I was watching Dexter's Laboratory on Cartoon Network. In this episode,
Dexter was in Japan and accidently unleashed a giant axe-monster. The
police, or Monsters 'R' Us or whoever they are, break out these really neat
single person jet thingies. Well, of course they don't last very long at all
and Dexter has to find a way to save the world... But anyways, those little
fighters inspired me to actually BUILD. And here ya go, my interpretation...

Dart:
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=13185

Of course, *MINE* can actually kill things. :D

---SteveR

mmmmmm Dexter's lab + Lego = gooooood

Very very cool model.  Next you should build Danger Mouse's car... wait
you're probably to young to remember DM... never mind :-)

Chris <><