 Space / Search Results: palmer
 Results 1421 – 1440 of 1472.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Preview of My Mecha Site!

"Patrick Justison" <pat.justison@mail.utexas.edu> wrote in message news:Fyu4qB.G8A@lugnet.com... (...) I'm (...) are 4. (...) Pat, I love that big four legged mech. I've been reading the four Appleseed books lately as well as going back and browsing (...) (24 years ago, 6-Aug-00, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 0.186)

  Microfig scale Bardiel and other updates.

Please come check out my microfig scale Bardiel: (URL) Also the main page has the following new additions since my last update: -A new observer robot in the robots section. This jellyfish-like bot will bring the total to 4 types of maintenance (...) (24 years ago, 6-Aug-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

palmer
(score: 0.186)

  A thankyou goes out.

A long overdue thank you going out to Mark Sandlin: THANK YOU! Mark, I just want you to know that as always, you continue to inspire me. John Palmer noticed my little freighters, asked about them, and I had to tell him that your Gazelle medium (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 0.186)

  Re: Hyperspace Dart

I love all the detail on this ship. The side wall looks really good. I've also never seen those UFO pieces used like that. (like in detail2.jpg) The ship looks really functional. (looks at more pictures) man I really really like the detail on (...) (24 years ago, 5-Aug-00, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 0.186)

  Re: Come see my space tug

Hey guys thanks for all the complements. I'm probably gonna try and make some other smaller creations like this while I work on Bardiel. I think I'll try an actual fighter soon. -Jon (...) (24 years ago, 1-Aug-00, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 0.185)

  Come see my space tug

Please come take a look at my little space tug. (URL) I decided to go ahead and post this even though the picture quality isn't that great and even though I just saw Karim's new Series 850 Gravity Tug and my Tug has been supremely humbled. : ( (...) (24 years ago, 1-Aug-00, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 0.185)

  Re: BIG update on Bardiel website

(...) well. (...) the (...) that (...) Thanks! The big gapping hole is there because I have not put in much of the walls on the front and rear of the forward cylinder. Same goes for the front of the rear cylinder. I'm still designing an airlock for (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jul-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

"Jason Ellis" <jae@interwrx.com.nospam> wrote in message news:FyDpAy.D7E@lugnet.com... (...) elements (...) You know I've never read those but back in high school I read Summer of Night by the same author I believe. It was actually a pretty nice (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jul-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

Joel Kuester <septenemae@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:FyBuMF.AnE@lugnet.com... (...) actually (...) the (...) name (...) Unfortunatly not much is explained on my page at all right now but in the future I'll have a lot of text. The name is from (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

Mladen Pejic <milovan@netcom.ca> wrote in message news:FyBp2o.Ap1@lugnet.com... (...) rendered it...ummm...yeah. Buuut....I do have a microfig version of the ship that has been half rendered. For real. Unfortunatly I have been able to work with (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jul-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

palmer
(score: 0.185)

  Re: BIG update on Bardiel website

Joel Kuester <septenemae@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:FyBMMv.HF2@lugnet.com... (...) sense (...) much (...) I often choose form before function with my creations.I like to pop some pieces on because I think they might look cool and then later (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jul-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

palmer
(score: 0.185)

  Re: SPACEWORLD! (name is TEMPORARY!)

Pearson Castner <dengar98@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Fxz73u.BnB@lugnet.com... (...) hard (...) our (...) now (...) got (...) re- (...) history).That (...) be (...) is (...) Well my friend you can certainly count me and Bardiel in on this. (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jul-00, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 0.185)

  BIG update on Bardiel website

Hey guys. I've been offline for the past 3 months or so but recently started using a friend's computer. I just uploaded about 50 pictures of my spaceship to my long neglected website. There is almost no text but that will change in the weeks to (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jul-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

palmer
(score: 0.185)

  Re: MOC: Command Module of Starship "Suffren"

(...) all. I mean that has got to be the best carpet I have ever seen. ; ) Just kiddin of course. Lindsay your ship is looking excellent. The shape of the section here and in the head on shot totally captures the look of the "tall, thin starship". I (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 0.173)

  Re: More previews from BCS

(...) Yeah I can't wait till its finished too. : ) It sucks because the only 2 full length pictures I have of it are bad quality. The ship has also changed a lot since then too. As soon as I can I'll get some more full length shots up. Have you (...) (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 0.173)

  Re: More previews from BCS

(...) YES! The Elegance looks awesome. It has a nice clean look to it IMO. How long have you been building it? How big is it? Is it Mini or Micro fig scale? I know that might be a stupid question because you mentioned an interior but I can't tell. (...) (24 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 0.173)

  Re: Rendered image to jpg?

Hey thanks for all the help everybody. I just realized right after I posted that Pov Ray saves the renders as bmp's in my ldraw file. Doh. Thanks again. -Jon. www.geocities.com/le...rdiel.html jpalmer@oklahoma.net (24 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.space, lugnet.publish)

palmer
(score: 0.173)

  Rendered image to jpg?

I have a really silly question. I finally figured how to use Pov ray a little but I don't know how I would go about saving my finished model after it's rendered, in another file format like jpg. I'm trying to put a few models on my website. Told (...) (24 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.space, lugnet.publish)

palmer
(score: 0.173)

  Re: LEGO DUPLO eggs and K-Mart sale!

Does anyone else think that these would be GREAT space elements? I know I know there prefab and kinda big but after adapting them to system scale you could use them for all sorts of purposes. -a large cryo unit! -an escape pod. You could add all (...) (25 years ago, 26-Mar-00, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 0.173)

  Re: My starship update (very small)

(...) Darn it. Well it has worked on IE 3 thru 5 but I have not seen it on Netscape. I honestly am new at this and do not know what could be the problem. I'm using Geocities page builder software to make this page. I cannot stand this program now. I (...) (24 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.publish)

palmer
(score: 0.172)

More:  Next Page >>