 Space / 4103
4102  |  4104
Subject:
A thankyou goes out.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 23:01:46 GMT

A long overdue thank you going out to Mark Sandlin:

THANK YOU!

Mark, I just want you to know that as always, you continue to inspire me.
John Palmer noticed my little freighters, asked about them, and I had to tell
him that your Gazelle medium freighter was the key inspiration.  Keep up the
good work!

Trev

http://brickshelf.com/gallery/tpruden/Starships/spacetp1002.jpg