 Space / Search Results: moonbase
 Results 866 – 885 of about 2600.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  My 2nd Moonbase Module - The Alpha-Omega Reborn

Hi! I have rebuilt my Classic Space landing site module: (URL) landing area has been increased in size and the command center has been added to also. Here's all of the photos: (URL) Bob .Space! (22 years ago, 5-Oct-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.751)

  Re: Defining the term "Capital Ship"

(...) Couple hundred. (...) No. It would burn up in the atmosphere. (...) N/A (...) Besides escape pods, no. (...) Military command ship. An Admiral's flagship, or any ship suitable for serving as such. Must be military, not civilian. But then, I (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.751)

  NWBrickCon Moonbase

Hi all, I was just scanning through some of the pictures on Brickshelf and it looks like it was great! Wish I could have been there. I do wonder how the little droids at the droid school module felt about the grown-up droids battling to the death (...) (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.751)

  Re: NWBrickCon Moonbase

(...) Very astute observation- but as it turns out, the "grown-up" droids were actually remote-controlled. There were a couple of guys against the back wall wearing VR equipment. One wouldn't expect the little guys to understand that, though... -- (...) (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.751)

  More Moonbase Specs #1: Monorails

I think the "official" standard works great- the NWBrickCon was a perfect demonstration of that. But there are two things that I'd like to see nailed down for expanding the standards. This post addresses the monorail issue. To some degree, most (...) (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.751)

  Re: Discussion: More Moonbase Specs: Upper-Level Connections

20 bricks seems reasonable. Since I build 6 brick floors (it enables me to use the 1x2x5 tall bricks as elevator doors, and still have a way to secure them) that would give me 6 bricks for each level, 2 plates for each floor, times 3, to 20 bricks (...) (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.751)

  (canceled)

moonbase
(score: 0.751)

  Monorail standards for the Moonbase project

Has a standard for monorails running through a moonbase module been reached, discussed or even thought of lately? Just curious if this is something that the community is planning on persuing. Thanks. -alex (22 years ago, 24-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.751)

  Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update 09/08/02

(...) Very cool Mark. Where do I start... The Pod - tried and true great color scheme - I don't care for 4-wide pods as much as 2-wides, but this one I really like. Good that someone found a good use for landspeeder engines. Where's that torso on (...) (22 years ago, 8-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.751)

  Re: New MOC: Shuttlecraft

(...) snip (...) snip That ship is GREAT!--simple strong design & lots of features. Can we see a pic of the underside, to see how the landing gear works? you seem to have a very efficient & well designed landing solution. I especially like the roomy (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.750)

  Re: We realy have to stop this

(...) (Whispering just to the .castle folk.) Don't tell the spacers, but my Forestmen have been using all those gold pieces to invest in large percentages of stock in the MTron Corp. They secretly commissioned the building of my recent Moonbase (...) (22 years ago, 12-Sep-02, to lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.750)

  Discussion: More Moonbase Specs: Upper-Level Connections

I'd love to see some modules supporting a standard connection that is a couple of floors up from the existing standard. The most obvious position (suggested over the weekend, possibly by Muffin Head or Jon Palmer?) would be somewhere around two (...) (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.750)

  Re: Micro - Moonbase

(...) Hey! This is really cool! I've been playing around with Microscale stuff, too (my little city is at: (URL) ), and the idea of a microscale moonbase adds a wonderful dimension (no pun intended, but it works) to an already-beloved idea, making (...) (22 years ago, 25-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.se, lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.750)

  RE: New MOC: Vox Mantis BioMech

(...) Maybe you could create a spore module to infiltrate the moonbase? So many ideas running through my head... Can't stop them. -Return to sanity- Do the Vox have mind control? Thanks for sharing Mark M. (22 years ago, 18-Sep-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

moonbase
(score: 0.750)

  Re: The Shpleem's Home

"Mark" <snowleopard@foxinternet.net> wrote in message news:H2zz2I.6zF@lugnet.com... (...) Thanks very much. :-) (...) Thats excellent! Aren't I the moonbase coordinator or something? (scratches head trying to remember) Let me know if there is (...) (22 years ago, 25-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.750)

  All your Microscale Moonbase are belong to Us.

Okay, I'm digging on Anders Isaksson's 1/2 scale moonbase mod tweak (see (URL) ). I toyed around, think I've got his specs down (see (URL) post-mod), and am off to play. Hmmm...wonder if this would fit? Prob'ly not... Peace and Long Life, Tony (...) (22 years ago, 26-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.se, lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.750)

  Re: The Shpleem's Home

Ahhh! Well I WAS going to make a moonbase out of a crashed rocket. That is really cool. Looks even better than the one I was imagining to build. -Mike Petrucelli (22 years ago, 26-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.750)

  Re: New MOC: Vox Mantis BioMech

Thanks muchly, Mark. I have been giving some thought to incorporating the Vox into a diorama of some sort....you're idea about a moonbase sounds very interesting indeed. Hmm... Cheers, -G PS. No, the Vox do not have mind control, human germ. They (...) (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

moonbase
(score: 0.750)

  Re: Micro - Moonbase

"Anders Isaksson" <isaksson.etuna@REMO...tninet.se> wrote in message news:H4EItn.FEA@lugnet.com... (...) Great job! I especially like the composite model done in POVRay. It feels very "spacey". You almost don't even need to add details to it, but (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.se, lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.750)

  Re: Monorail standards for the Moonbase project

(...) Fair enough. I just wanted to make sure that this "extension" to the moonbase project wasn't dropped altogether only becasue I can only dream of how cool BrickFest will be like in 2003 with all those moonbases and monorails interconnected. (...) (22 years ago, 24-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.750)

More:  Next Page >>