 Space / 18127
18126  |  18128
Subject:
NWBrickCon Moonbase
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 8 Oct 2002 00:55:49 GMT

Hi all,

I was just scanning through some of the pictures on Brickshelf and it looks
like it was great!  Wish I could have been there.

I do wonder how the little droids at the droid school module felt about the
grown-up droids battling to the death next door in the Battlebots module.  :)

Lots of great modules, many I haven't seen before.  I especially like how
the monorail goes through Jon Palmer's Shpleen's House.

Bruce