 Space / 18126
Re: Monorail roll call
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 8 Oct 2002 00:42:02 GMT

In lugnet.space, Frank Filz writes:
Still, it's fun to think about what we could do, and as someone who
brought four complete trains, and could build two more, I'm all for
having a reasonably complex layout...
I have to hop about my home layout quite a bit whenever visiting kids insist
that I run two monorail trains at a time. I can't imagine the gymnastics I'd
require to run four at once. Sounds like fun!

Cary