 Space / 18145
Re: NWBrickCon Moonbase
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 8 Oct 2002 16:59:16 GMT

In lugnet.space, Bruce Hietbrink writes:
I do wonder how the little droids at the droid school module felt about the
grown-up droids battling to the death next door in the Battlebots module.  :)

Very astute observation- but as it turns out, the "grown-up" droids were
actually remote-controlled.  There were a couple of guys against the back
wall wearing VR equipment.  One wouldn't expect the little guys to
understand that, though...

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com