 Space / 18128
18127  |  18129
Subject:
I'm back with Pod(s)!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 8 Oct 2002 01:12:30 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Wow, lots been going on lately, and I'm missing most of it.  Still digging
thru NWBrickCon pics and ogling Jeremy's Bug Bot Pod (thanks for the nod,
bro!  That's a sweet critter!)

So, in order to get back into the swing of things, I'll debut a pod I've had
built for a couple weeks (before *Adrian* made a two-pod pod.  Show-off :-).

The Gemini Dual Pod Bomber

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=26559 (after moderation)

Til then,

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Xcalabur/Spacecraft/Gemini/01.jpg
Pics from 1 up to 12.

This multi-role dualpod is the newest toy of Marine R&D.  It can operate as
a single-craft bomber, or the pods can separate and leave the ion bomb
magazine as a stand-alone remote control craft for kamikaze-style
operations, or to be "just another gun".

The pods are also armed with light blasters, and can land independantly.
When joined, the dualpod can land on either side with built in struts.

Enjoy,
-Chris