 Space / 18176
Re: I'm back with Pod(s)!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 00:02:17 GMT

In lugnet.space, Sean Devolites writes:
In lugnet.space, Chris Maddison writes:
So, in order to get back into the swing of things, I'll debut a pod I've had
built for a couple weeks (before *Adrian* made a two-pod pod.  Show-off :-).

The Gemini Dual Pod Bomber

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=26559 (after moderation)

Great Job Chris!  It looks cool and the colors are good.
The fact it can split in two is also cool
(I've been using that word to much lately).  Keep up the good work!
Hasta La Vista, Sean

Thanks Sean.  I hadn't done a red & grey craft yet (ever), so I figured it
was about time.

-Chris