 Space / 18179
Re: I'm back with Pod(s)!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 00:08:28 GMT

In lugnet.space, Adrian Drake babbles:
Ahem...

Neener neener neener!  One of these days you'll beat me to the punch *hehe*

I know you are but what am I? :-P

Now ain't that a cutie.  The pod concept just keeps evolving into different
shapes.  Every time I think it's dead, someone comes up with another
variety.  This thing sure has legs!  Hey... now that gives me an idea...

Thanks man.  It is really impressive to see this simple little concept
started by the great PodMaster Gil, with one little pod, blossom and grow
into this.  Lots of collective creative juices flowing.

Legs...hmm...sounds interesting, but I'll leave that one to you.  For now.

-Chris