 Space / 17653
Re: New MOC: Vox Mantis BioMech
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 12:47:33 GMT

Thanks muchly, Mark.

I have been giving some thought to incorporating the Vox into a diorama of
some sort....you're idea about a moonbase sounds very interesting indeed. Hmm...

Cheers,
-G

PS.  No, the Vox do not have mind control, human germ. They are the ultimate
power in the universe and will crush all under our...ah..um..their heel.
Hehe...ahem. No mind control. No sir ee.

In lugnet.space, Mark Mueller writes:
http://home.cogeco.ca/~gtoradoch/Acer/Databs_vox_mantis.htm

Very creepy!  I love it.

Maybe you could create a spore module to infiltrate the moonbase?

So many ideas running through my head...  Can't stop them.

-Return to sanity-

Do the Vox have mind control?

Thanks for sharing

Mark M.