 Space / 17855
Re: The Shpleem's Home
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 20:40:33 GMT

"Mark" <snowleopard@foxinternet.net> wrote in message
news:H2zz2I.6zF@lugnet.com...

Dang, this is just cool.  Dang cool.

Thanks very much. :-)

Heh, did I mention that I was talking with Dan P. about our layouts.  He
bumped up the area for the moonbase project from 40 sq/ft to 80 sq/ft.  I
just can't wait to see this thing all together.

Thats excellent!  Aren't I the moonbase coordinator or something? (scratches
head trying to remember) Let me know if there is anything I can do before I
get there.

-Jon