 Space / 17854
Re: The Shpleem's Home
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 20:48:08 GMT

"Mark Mueller" <mark.mueller@numatics.com> wrote in message
news:01C26490.98A7D7C0.mark.mueller@numatics.com...
Awesome module.  I love the color and the little pod pad.

Can't wait to see more.

P.S.  I seem to remember seeing a similar moc. I can't remember where, but • it
was a green rocket crashed nose down almost the same way.

About a month ago Tim Deering and I were looking for this.  He mentioned
this other rocket when I showed him what I was building.  We never found it.
If anyone out there knows what this is please let me know.

-Jon