 Space / 17852
Re: The Shpleem's Home
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 20:45:57 GMT

"Bram Lambrecht" <bram@cwru.edu> wrote in message
news:000001c264c1$00c63290$c5a31681@bl...
Mark Sandlin writes:
In lugnet.announce.moc, Jon Palmer writes:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jpalmer/modules/mod07.jpg

-Jon (why yes, this *will* be going in the overhead compartment on • the
plane to Seattle)

LOL, right. I can't wait to see how you pack this.

Just wait til you see mine...also wondering how the heck I'll pack
it...altho maybe mine is a little easier to reassemble than Jon's.
--Bram

I should mark each chunk of parts in a similar fashion to the Ramses II
temple when it was moved away from lake Nasser. ;-)

-Jon