 Local / Sverige / 1149
Re: Micro - Moonbase
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.se, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 22:44:38 GMT

"Anders Isaksson" <isaksson.etuna@REMOVEebox.tninet.se> wrote in message
news:H4EItn.FEA@lugnet.com...
Hello all,

I have played a bit with the Moonbase idea, and tried to find a smaller
size, more suitable for my puny Lego collection.

Great job!  I especially like the composite model done in POVRay.  It feels
very "spacey".  You almost don't even need to add details to it, but
building it in real life would be wonderful.

-David