 Local / Sverige / 1150
Re: Micro - Moonbase
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.se, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 15:00:19 GMT

In lugnet.loc.se, Anders Isaksson writes:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=27313 (after moderation)

<snip>
With this small scale, it's a bit more difficult to do variations, but at
least I have all the pieces needed for more than one module!

This is way-super-cool!  This could even be adapted for a orbiting space
station that would be easier to construct than a full minifig scale base.

I'm not sure about the more difficult to do variations, because it seems to me
that you would have similiar capabilities as any microfig structure.  of course
there would be thing you couldn't do, but there should also be things you can
do that couldn't be done in minifig scale.

either way, this is an excellent creation! lots of fun!

_lenny

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
Gallery:   http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/gallery/index.htm