 Space / Search Results: moonbase
 Results 606 – 625 of about 2600.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Another Moonbase module

(...) I guess they could use screwdrivers. Jude (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.755)

  Re: Moonbase - Landing Platform Tower

(...) Thanks. I too like the way it towers over my other two modules. I was thinking that in a moonbase where all the modules are only 20 bricks high or so, it might be hard to find a landing pad. Well not with this guy, it will stand out. (...) (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.755)

  Re: Moonbase - Landing Platform Tower

(...) Nifty. First thing I thought of was Gold Saucer from FFVII for some reason. I like the caution strips along the platforms, but I agree with Mark, guardrails are good. Don't want your minifigs wandering off the edge. :-) -Chris (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.755)

  Re: Moonbase Module

(...) I saw this earlier when it went up on Brickshelf. I really like the use of the cockpit windows for sleep chambers. I also think your color scheme is really pretty. I was planning on using TIE windows when I got around to making a Moonbase, but (...) (22 years ago, 31-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.755)

  Re: Moonbase Module - Apollo Lunar Module Historical Site

(...) all the other great modules out there!) Of course, being a fan of the Golden Age of Spaceflight, I'm a bit biased toward a scene like this, but it's the excellent modelling that really makes this one shine. (...) Perhaps not as much fiction as (...) (22 years ago, 20-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.755)

  Re: All these moonbase modules

(...) Adrian, let me be yet another one to agree and thank you for your compliments. I only wish I could work on one of my other Module ideas right now. But there has been talk of me bringing my BrickSiege layout to NJAC at UMass in October, and (...) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.755)

  Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update 7/31/02

Great to see how quickly builders are jumping on the moonbase-bandwagon. I love the dish. I thought you would be tempted to use the same diameter as the dish on Mithrandir, but maybe those are already used in the Neverwhere and/or Nautilus? The (...) (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.755)

  Question on moonbase posting at classic-space.com

I've tried to post all my modules twice now, and to no avail. Is there something that I'm missing? Who is running the server? I need some help. Thanks. ~Trev Da ALC guy (22 years ago, 21-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.755)

  Re: Moonbase Module: Monolith Landmark Site

Your Monolith Module is great on three levels: A well-done movie custom, a well-done moonbase module, and, perhaps most importantly, VERY FUNNY!!! The nuns are just plain wacky, and the whole thing is just a very original idea. I love the airlock (...) (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.755)

  Re: Question on moonbase posting at classic-space.com

(...) Bingo! That's what I was doing wrong! :S How very silly of me. Time to take a stroll down to the Department for Silly Walks. Ok, I will get those posted asap. ~Trev Da ALC guy (22 years ago, 21-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.755)

  Re: New MOC: Retail Style Moonbase Module

(...) I got it to work by playing with the URL's (just change the "01" to "02" etc. And WOW! This is great! I love the mini-module idea, and you've managed to pack in soooo many fun little details. My favorite is the McD's with the aliens working (...) (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.755)

  Re: Moonbase Suggestion

(...) Well sorta. Jon Palmer was just one of the people in the roundtable that talked about and then decided on the standard. (...) Actually Ken Koleda suggested something really similar to this on MichLUG's list a few weeks ago. His suggestion was (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.755)

  Re: Moonbase Module: Monolith Landmark Site

(...) My guess is it doesn't hinge. It's probably held on with a pair of 1/2 technic pins into the standard moonbase connector locations. Neat idea though. This would look good next to the Apollo lander site module. I had a thought, though, on (...) (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.755)

  Re: New MOC: Retail Style Moonbase Module

(...) Wow - I can't believe the amount of stuff you fit onto one baseplate. The tour is terrific. Jeff J (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.755)

  Re: New MOC: Retail Style Moonbase Module

"Xcalabur" <Xcalabur@rocketmail.com> wrote in message news:H0woxK.3wq@lugnet.com... (...) it (...) spacemen). (...) and (...) bus (...) this. (...) '03! Definitely worth waiting for! I got to read all these positive responses, but alas, the site (...) (22 years ago, 17-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.755)

  Re: moonbase inprogress teaser

Name-calling is not appropriate on LUGNET. Jesse is a kid who may not communicate as well as you'd like, but he's been around before and the consensus was that he was for real. XFUT: lugnet.admin.general --Bill. (...) (22 years ago, 26-Aug-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.admin.general)

moonbase
(score: 0.755)

  Re: Moonbase Suggestion

(...) It started as Paul Hartzog's Space Station idea, and I believe I was the first one to suggest we lay the idea down into a base, but I'm not certain. (...) It sounds like a groovy idea. Should there be a standard size, or should whoever makes (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.755)

  Moonbase Entrance Module

I was discussing with some spaceheads in Bricklug Chat and it came up of how a minifig can get inside a module. Yes, some modules have ground entrances, but the majority don't. Someone should really build an entrance module with multiple entrances (...) (22 years ago, 8-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.755)

  Re: Moonbase Suggestion

In lugnet.space, Jason Spears writes: (snip) (...) The standardized pictures could be cool to set up a website with a 'composite' image of the modules. A table could be set up to insert the photos into (hence the composite), so a grid wold be (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.755)

  Re: Moonbase Module

(...) Thanks for the comments Bruce. Yeah, some greeblies around the outside would make it look less barren...gas tanks, good. The Gungan sub canopies have few uses, but I'm also pleased with how they worked in this application. -Matt . (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.755)

More:  Next Page >>