 Space / 17212
17211  |  17213
Subject:
Moonbase Entrance Module
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 8 Sep 2002 19:36:41 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I was discussing with some spaceheads in Bricklug Chat and it came up of how
a minifig can get inside a module.  Yes, some modules have ground entrances,
but the majority don't.  Someone should really build an entrance module with
multiple entrances from the ground leading into a moonbase.  The module
could be a simple corridor with entrance attachment or something.  Be
creative!  I'd build one, but I don't have the money, time, or pieces to
fund such a thing.  Alright, just my yakking, so, go on with the show!

~Dan
http://lsa44.cjb.net
http://brickshelf.com/gallery/the-lsa