 Space / 16508
Re: All these moonbase modules
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 20:59:27 GMT

In lugnet.space, Adrian Drake writes:
There have been too many great modules published in the last couple of days
for me to individually praise each one.  I'd just like to say I'm amazed at
the way these have been taking off.  They've blown away my expectations for
how quickly and easily the .space community embraced the standards we set
forth at Brickfest and beyond.  At the next Lugnet gathering (be it
Brickfest 2003, Brickswest, or whatever the folks up in the Northwest are
planning), space is going to rival train for their layout size, and that
pleases this old spacehead greatly.

Thanks bunches, everybody, and keep building!

Adrian, let me be yet another one to agree and thank you for your
compliments.  I only wish I could work on one of my other Module ideas right
now.  But there has been talk of me bringing my BrickSiege layout to NJAC at
UMass in October, and that means I can't utilize the bazillion pieces that
are tied up in that display (castle)...

Hmmmmm... WAITAMINUTE!  NJAC is a small *Sci-Fi* convention, or so the
friends who are involved tell me.  That would imply that something like a
MoonBase display would also be very well received there!  Are there any
people with Mods who might be available in Western Massachusetts on the
weekend of Columbus Day?  If so, let me know if you are interested in
getting some of these Mods together for the ocassion.  If there is interest,
I will speak to the Con officials.  Mmm.  MoonBase.  Good.  :-)

Let me know,
-Hendo