 Space / 16475
16474  |  16476
Subject:
All these moonbase modules
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 12:45:53 GMT

There have been too many great modules published in the last couple of days
for me to individually praise each one.  I'd just like to say I'm amazed at
the way these have been taking off.  They've blown away my expectations for
how quickly and easily the .space community embraced the standards we set
forth at Brickfest and beyond.  At the next Lugnet gathering (be it
Brickfest 2003, Brickswest, or whatever the folks up in the Northwest are
planning), space is going to rival train for their layout size, and that
pleases this old spacehead greatly.

Thanks bunches, everybody, and keep building!

ps. I've got some great plans for a couple of modules too, it's just that
late summer is a really really tough time for me to try and find time to
build.  Not making a module is driving me crazy!

Cheers

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com