 Space / 16521
Re: All these moonbase modules
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 17 Aug 2002 01:15:42 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.space, Adrian Drake writes:
There have been too many great modules published in the last couple of days
for me to individually praise each one.  I'd just like to say I'm amazed at
the way these have been taking off.  They've blown away my expectations for
how quickly and easily the .space community embraced the standards we set
forth at Brickfest and beyond.

Agreed, so far... It's pretty darn amazing and neato too!

At the next Lugnet gathering (be it
Brickfest 2003, Brickswest, or whatever the folks up in the Northwest are
planning), space is going to rival train for their layout size, and that
pleases this old spacehead greatly.

Rival? Maybe...

didn't realise it was a rivalry though...

But exceed? if all the train clubs brought all their stuff (never gonna
happen, admittedly), though? Still think it would even be close??? Just one
club can do 20x50 worth of layout you know. PNLTC filled a convention hall
with track... It would really be tough.

Trainheads are probably the most nuts of all of us.

Thanks bunches, everybody, and keep building!

Back in agree mode. :-)