 Space / 16924
Re: Moonbase Module
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 1 Sep 2002 02:07:56 GMT

Hey Matt,

I saw this earlier when it went up on Brickshelf.  I really like the use of
the cockpit windows for sleep chambers.  I also think your color scheme is
really pretty.  I was planning on using TIE windows when I got around to
making a Moonbase, but your use of a Gungun Sub window fits your color
scheme perfectly.

What to add?  Hmm, maybe some cables or hoses going to the sleep pods?  Some
gas tanks?  Perhaps an attendant droid watching out for the sleepers?

Bruce

Thanks for the comments Bruce.  Yeah, some greeblies around the outside
would make it look less barren...gas tanks, good.  The Gungan sub canopies
have few uses, but I'm also pleased with how they worked in this application.

-Matt

.