 Space / 16945
Re: Moonbase Module
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 1 Sep 2002 04:49:32 GMT

"Matt Sekerak" <matthew.sekerak@verizon.net> wrote in message
news:H1p0G1.Etn@lugnet.com...
Here is my Moonbase Module contribution, the Hypersleep Chamber Facility • in
its completion.

The sleep capsules themselves were re-designed into much smaller units • after
the original - and much larger - design was scrapped.  I wanted to make • the
whole module hangar-like, with high ceilings and large sleep capsules, but
this proved far too difficult to enclose and make "airtight" with my • current
brick supply.  I was also considering the classic space playset approach,
where the whole module would be in open form for easy access.

I did enjoy building my first moonbase module, but before I register this
and make it an official entry, I may want to modify and add to it further.
Constructive criticism is welcome!  I feel like there's something
missing...it needs something more, but I'm not sure what.  Maybe you can
pinpoint it.  Your input is welcome and appreciated.
Thanks in advance!

-Matt

This is very nice!  I like how the gungan windows were used, and the actual
sleeping chambers!  Is the plant in the one shot the oxygen 'generator'?
: )

--
Markham Carroll