 Space / 16949
Re: Moonbase Module
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 2 Sep 2002 04:19:41 GMT

This is very nice!  I like how the gungan windows were used, and the actual
sleeping chambers!  Is the plant in the one shot the oxygen 'generator'?
: )

--
Markham Carroll

Thanks, Markham!  The gungan windows and the plant make up the small
solarium...I was thinking along the lines of a serene area for visitors of
the hypersleep clients.  It was suggested that I add some tanks and
greeblies to the exterior, so I think I'll create some oxygen generators to
hook up to the sleep chambers' outside wall.

-Matt

.