 Space / Search Results: moonbase
 Results 326 – 345 of about 2600.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Moonbase Project: Wider Corridors?

my 2 cents, keep this idea on ice for a while... i think we should let the moonbase ideas ride for about a year before we start messing with them (we went through a lot of arguing just to get TO them :-) imho -paul (...) (22 years ago, 18-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.757)

  Re: Moonbase Module : Alpha Living Quarters

In lugnet.space, Carl Billen writes: <snipperooni> (...) that in and of itself sets this module apart from all others. The whole thing is nifty, but I really like how you did the stairs. I think your living area is a bit big for only two figs, but (...) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.757)

  Re: Moonbase Project: Spaceman Dan's Used Ship Lot

(...) Thanks Chris. Maybe it can hook up to your retail module for the commercial section of the moonbase :). Jamie www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld (...) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.757)

  Re: Moonbase Project: Spaceman Dan's Used Ship Lot

Now *that* is something. I'm in total awe. The flags are great, and the Used sign is cool too. Very nice, very nice indeed. -Chris (...) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.757)

  Re: MoonBase Module Project - BlackTron Message Intercept Base

I like it! I agree with the Grand Admiral, it's good to see BT2 doing menial taks. My only beef is that it's kind of hard to see any detail (being black and all :-) Cool. -Chris (...) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.757)

  Re: Introducing the Moonbase Project

Hey Brian. You sent me an email as well but I think its identical to this so I'll just reply here. I haven't been able to get to that page yet. It says something about it being 'down for maintenance' or something. I also appreciate your thoughts on (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.757)

  Re: moonbase modules in the works

"Trevor Pruden" <trevor_pruden@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H0Hs1z.Gr3@lugnet.com... (...) function" (...) yet? (...) through in their modules. I'll add these to the link section when they're done. Just give the word. -Jon -- | The Shipyard - (...) (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.757)

  Re: 32x32 moonbase modules

pardon me for poking in here, but I had another thought. if you have the parts for it, you can build a 48x48 module on a 32x32 plate... you'll end up with a lot of the module hanging off the edge, but it'll work, especially if you design it to (...) (22 years ago, 3-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.757)

  Re: 32x32 moonbase modules

as one of the very sleepy brains involved in the 'std roundtable' at bfest, i can assure you we discussed many many permutations, and the issue w/ the 48's is NOT to crimp your style or tell you what to build (and as has been said, there IS an (...) (22 years ago, 3-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.757)

  My first Moonbase Module

It sound a little bit like 'My first Pony'(as my girlfriend suggested), but I have finished my first Moonbase Module (you might have guessed that by reading the subject). All info can be found on the page: (URL) (22 years ago, 7-Aug-02, to lugnet.space) !

moonbase
(score: 0.757)

  Re: Introducing the Moonbase Project

Oooooh!! This looks very interesting...I look forward to seeing what you do with it. Is the hull going to remain more or less in one piece, and will you keep the crawl spaces/storage? (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.757)

  Re: Introducing the Moonbase Project

Are there any plans for a list with pictures, of each base section (likely on the classicspace page)? (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.757)

  Re: Moonbase reminder

I differ from Paul slightly in that I think even modules that will never be hooked up to a moonbase are a wonderful resource. Obviously it will be ideal to bring your module to a LUG meet or a Fest but if you can't, don't let that stop you from (...) (22 years ago, 18-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.757)

  Re: Introducing the Moonbase Project

Greetings builders! Many thanx to all you who have started this project. Is it too late to pledge my allegiance? This is a truly inspirational project. I have two questions which may or may not have been answered in the discussion: Can someone who (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.757)

  Re: Moonbase Project Module (Greenhouse)

(...) transparent blue? Play well, Jacob (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad)

moonbase
(score: 0.757)

  NWBrickCon Moonbase question

Hey gang, we're working on the footprint for MOCs and we want to get a good feel for how much space to dedicate to the Moonbase. So if you're planning on coming to NWBrickCon, and bringing a moonbase module, sound off. It'll help us organize the con (...) (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

moonbase
(score: 0.757)

  Re: Introducing the Moonbase Project

(...) But you know what I like best? .... mousing over the computer screens! :-D call me simple, but they had me delightfully mesmerized. Is this the site's announcement too? love the URL.. Can't wait to see more. -Suz (22 years ago, 27-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.757)

  Re: Introducing the Moonbase Project

First day back on the wires and a treat like this presents itself! Time to dig out my Bob 'Antarres Epsilon' Villa reno tapes..... Great idea gents...looking so forward to it. Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.757)

  Re: Introducing the Moonbase Project

(...) I agree - this look like a lot of fun. I've been skeptical of group projects in the past, but this looks like it just might work. I'll have to get busy on my module. One question: I didn't find a link for submitting a module - is a post on (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.757)

  Re: Introducing the Moonbase Project

Hi all, This sounds like a really fun idea. Castle did something similar at Brickfest, and it sounded fun from the discussion and pictures (I wasn't able to go :( oh well, next time). I know that 48x48 is more available in gray now, but when I think (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.757)

More:  Next Page >>