 Space / 16569
Re: Moonbase reminder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 18 Aug 2002 23:55:51 GMT

I differ from Paul slightly in that I think even modules that will never be
hooked up to a moonbase are a wonderful resource.  Obviously it will be
ideal to bring your module to a LUG meet or a Fest but if you can't, don't
let that stop you from sharing your module ideas with everyone.

-Jon
--
| The Shipyard - http://zemi.net/shipyard
| My Lego Creations - http://zemi.net/lego

"Jamie Neufeld" <faraday81@hotmail.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.space, Paul Hartzog writes:
uh,
remember the point of moonbase modules
is to hook them up to other modules (right? :-)

and that means leaving them together

so plz,
don't build something, take pics,
and then take it apart

what would be the point?

-paul

Did someone say they were taking theirs apart? I can't make it to NW Brick
Con this year due to a wedding the same time, and there are no other lego
collectors in my area to join with. But I can't leave my modules built • till
next Brickfest or NW Brick Con. That would mean that I couldn't build any
other MOC's due to lack of bricks. So does this mean I can't participate • in
the Moonbace Project? That would suck because this is a great idea! Kudos • to
you for thinkin it up. I've had a fun time building these.

Jamie
www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld