 Space / 16564
Re: Moonbase reminder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 18 Aug 2002 20:13:50 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Hartzog writes:
remember the point of moonbase modules
is to hook them up to other modules (right? :-)
and that means leaving them together
so plz,
don't build something, take pics,
and then take it apart

Well, I for one won't be buying another absurdly expensive baseplate.  If it
comes down to preserving my moonbase, or being able to have fun building
something else with its parts, then I know that my moonbase would go (and
quickly).

what would be the point?

For me, the point is to have fun, to show off, and to connect my moonbase
with others, in that order.

Cheers,
- jsproat