 Space / 16625
Re: Moonbase reminder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 05:59:57 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:
I differ from Paul slightly in that I think even modules that will never be
hooked up to a moonbase are a wonderful resource.  Obviously it will be
ideal to bring your module to a LUG meet or a Fest but if you can't, don't
let that stop you from sharing your module ideas with everyone.

-Jon

by all means,
don't stop building

i'm just saying its a darn shame
to build and not see them all together

i'm building my moonbase modules from
pieces that i won't be using on other MOC's
and i'm allowing it to stay together until
i DO get to take it to a fest (i was just
saying that planning ahead is not a bad idea)

but hey, if you can't spare the parts then
by all means dismantle and keep building...

...always keep building :-D

-paul