 Space / 16211
Re: moonbase modules in the works
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 9 Aug 2002 07:55:35 GMT

"Trevor Pruden" <trevor_pruden@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:H0Hs1z.Gr3@lugnet.com...
Just some snaps using ye old "stupid digi camera that has no focus • function"
(dangit).  Anyways, I just thought I'd give a sneak peek at my "group
standard comforming moon base modules".  The small barracks on the mecha
recharge bay will be removed and converted into a separate, stand alone
module.  (I just decided about 5 minutes ago).

BETTER PICS ARE COMING!  So please bear with me.

Jon, that moonbase thing is *such* a cool idea.  Me like.

Anyhoo, here are the pics.  Somebody want to tell me if they are public • yet?
They seem to be, but I don't see them in the "recent" list on brickshelf.

Good stuff Trevor.  Its really cool to see everyone's individual style show
through in their modules.
I'll add these to the link section when they're done.  Just give the word.

-Jon