 Space / 16177
Re: moonbase modules in the works
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 08:18:12 GMT

Great work Trevor! I love the mecha-bay. Can the minifig enter the mecha
straight from the module? It was difficult to see this aspect. This is a
truly magnificent project!

Greetings Lunar citizens! Alexander

In lugnet.space, Trevor Pruden writes:
Just some snaps using ye old "stupid digi camera that has no focus function"
(dangit).  Anyways, I just thought I'd give a sneak peek at my "group
standard comforming moon base modules".  The small barracks on the mecha
recharge bay will be removed and converted into a separate, stand alone
module.  (I just decided about 5 minutes ago).

BETTER PICS ARE COMING!  So please bear with me.

Jon, that moonbase thing is *such* a cool idea.  Me like.

Anyhoo, here are the pics.  Somebody want to tell me if they are public yet?
They seem to be, but I don't see them in the "recent" list on brickshelf.

Later!

~Trev
Astro Lift Co.
http://home.cogeco.ca/~tpruden3/index.html