 Space / Search Results: P-38
 Results 241 – 260 of 303.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Is it just me, or...

(...) I feel pretty goofy responding to this topic when I've let so many other good mocs lately go by without a post of praise. I'm in the camp of AFOLs who are in a bit of a post-PDX lull. I worked pretty hard in the couple weeks leading up to PDX (...) (21 years ago, 16-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

38
(score: 0.699)

  Re: Is it just me, or...

(...) John, I'm sorry if I seem like I'm comming down on you but you made a nearly identical (URL) post> like this just over a month ago. I guess I find it a bit annoying since you complain about the lack of "community" but your solution is to (...) (21 years ago, 16-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX) !

38
(score: 0.699)

  Re: AP-3811 is my entry for the P-38 contest

(...) A few of us spotted this a couple days back in chat Joeseph...it has a great 'fusion' feel to it....a little Matrix, a little Star Wars a little something all it's own. It's interesting that you use only the SW sets in multiples to create your (...) (20 years ago, 31-Mar-04, to lugnet.space)

38
(score: 0.699)

  Re: AP-3811 is my entry for the P-38 contest

In lugnet.space, Joseph Kazmo wrote: Snip (...) Welcome (back) to .space, Joseph. You won't find me commenting on Star Wars themed creations much here. I can't speak with much authority about it; I only saw the original movie when it came out, in a (...) (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

38
(score: 0.699)

  Re: AP-3811 is my entry for the P-38 contest

(...) Thanks a lot for you kind words Tony, ...As for your comment about the vibe of this project being un-Star Warsish, well, I made these creation according to my own EU story that takes place 13 years after the Battle of Endor.. And when Lucas (...) (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.space)

38
(score: 0.699)

  Re: AP-3811 is my entry for the P-38 contest

(...) Gil, thanks a million.. (Man I'm a big fan of your work).. Well I never thought that these creations will create even a tiny buzz ! But that's great if you say so.. As for my stuff being radical, I wouldn't agree with you more.. The thing is, (...) (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.space)

38
(score: 0.699)

  Re: AP-3811 is my entry for the P-38 contest

(...) LOL As (...) Ley, thanks a lot for your post, everything you said is simply noted :-) I'm glad that you liked those creations.. And definitely I see your connection between MOCs and "H.R. Giger-Alien" like vibe, but that wasn't intentional.. (...) (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

38
(score: 0.699)

  Re: P-38 contest voting ideas

I think it would be wonderful if the entries were also posted on the fighters section of the Shipyard. I think the community should definitly be the one to decide. Everybody has one vote for each category. Someone else mentioned that all the (...) (20 years ago, 12-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests, FTX)

38
(score: 0.699)

  Re: AP-3811 is my entry for the P-38 contest

(...) Hi Joseph. I'm really glad to see you posting here. I've been admiring your models on brickshelf for a few weeks now, and didn't know who this myserious 'darkkazmo' was. You've got a nice alien/organic look going there unlike anything I've (...) (20 years ago, 31-Mar-04, to lugnet.space)

38
(score: 0.698)

  Re: Gladius

(...) Hey thanks! Had the main rebuild done a month ago but something seemed wrong... even the pics I took back then all came out blurry. So after staring at it for a while I swapped out four 2x1 45 degree slope bricks for 4 3x1 33 degree slopes and (...) (21 years ago, 17-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

38
(score: 0.698)

  Re: AP-3811 is my entry for the P-38 contest

(...) Welcome to .space! (...) Yes, it seems a little iffy for the contest, but I'm really glad you posted it. This thing is amazing! The overall look is great, with all kinds of neat details. And your usage of parts is incredible- I look at the (...) (20 years ago, 31-Mar-04, to lugnet.space)

38
(score: 0.698)

  Re: P-38 contest voting ideas

(...) Well, if you don't want the usual unorganized scramble of emails, a voting script would work fine. It wouldn't be hard to make- you'd just email us passwords, we'd log on to your site and cast our votes. Once they are recorded the script just (...) (20 years ago, 12-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

38
(score: 0.698)

  P-38 contest winners later today

I'll be announcing the winners later today. I'm just going to keep it simple and vote on it myself with some recommendations from a few other people who didn't participate. For future contests I want to set up code that runs the entire show. I'm (...) (20 years ago, 21-Apr-04, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.space)

38
(score: 0.698)

  Build notes (was Re: PP 1444 X, my P-38 contest entry)

(...) Thank you so much, Tony. I did try to approximate the colour of the original, except that white takes the place of the original metallic colour. I know that the (URL) Space> (URL) Hippies> struck fear into some hearts here, but I generally use (...) (20 years ago, 31-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

38
(score: 0.698)

  Re: P-38 Space Contest Winners!

(...) Thanks! So are you...this was a cool idea! (...) (URL) don't know why this one escaped me before, but it's fantastic! This design deserves the winning spot in this category...great SNOT and cool design! To Miklos and the rest of the winners (...) (20 years ago, 21-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

38
(score: 0.698)

  Re: PP 1444 X, my P-38 contest entry (and build notes)

(...) Thank you kindly, Gil. I've always admired your work, but I don't know if I've had the opportunity to say so. So, there it is. Speaking of 'departure', those 1x6x6 slopes have an infuriating tendency to leap off of their point of attachment at (...) (20 years ago, 7-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.schleim, FTX)

38
(score: 0.698)

  Re: MINI C-38 Dropship

"Miklos Hosszu" <hmick@freemail.hu> wrote in message news:HwFuAt.14Bs@lugnet.com... (...) interesting (...) about it. (...) better. (...) Excellent model and renders. I love your other one too! [ j o n ] (URL) (20 years ago, 20-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad)

38
(score: 0.698)

  Re: MINI C-38 Dropship

(...) Well actually that gray tile does not exist in real life...yet... And I don't think it will ever be molded in that cool classic gray color, If you know what I mean :( Actually the whole MOC is still exists on my computer because I was too lazy (...) (20 years ago, 20-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, FTX)

38
(score: 0.698)

  Re: P-38 Space Contest Winners!

Fantastic idea for a contest. Thanks for running it, j0n. And congrats to all the winners! (2 URLs) (20 years ago, 21-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests, FTX)

38
(score: 0.698)

  Re: P-38 Space Contest Winners!

(...) Snip Congratulations to all the winners! (of course we all win some wonderful designs to be inspired by, thanks to Jon for having this contest.) Hey, Jon should win something too. Thanks Jon for the runner up position, I'm honoured to be in (...) (20 years ago, 21-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests, FTX)

38
(score: 0.698)

More:  Next Page >>