 Space / 33079
Re: P-38 Space Contest Winners!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 2004 18:35:18 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer wrote:
Thanks to everyone who entered. You are all rad and awesome.
Thanks!  So are you...this was a cool idea!

MINI A38 by Miklos Hosszu
I don't know why this one escaped me before, but it's fantastic!  This design
deserves the winning spot in this category...great SNOT and cool design!

To Miklos and the rest of the winners and runners up, my heartfelt
congratulations!  I love that .spacers can take an idea like this and come up
with such varying designs while still staying within the confines of the
contest's design restrictions.  Great job, everyone!!  .Space ROCKS!!!

Peace and Long Life,
Tw0nst3r

tw0nst3r@earthlink.net