 Space / 33078
Re: Stinky Pete's tow truck
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 2004 18:32:49 GMT

In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer wrote:

Hey, Ley, thanks for the response!  Shopping carts?  Well, I never thought about
that.  But yeah, thanks for the comment on color.  I guess I'll try adding some
in my next utilitarian MOC, although I was kinda going for a clean boring grey
look.  Color could help, I guess.

Don't worry.  I'll turn it into a shopping cart transporter some day. :)

-JHK

Well, I suppose Stinky Pete might keep the paint fresh, so that the old ship
looks new, but I agree with those voting for pinstripes. I just thought I'd
clarify the shopping cart reference.(1) The recessed deck reminds me of the
plywood box on the back of the truck of one of those guys who cruise the alleys
collecting shopping carts to return, like some pathetic vestige of the
bounty-hunters of yore. Not to suggest that Stinky Pete is some pathetic
vestige... Um, quick, change the subject...

Congratulations on the P-38 win, it was well deserved.

Peace and redirection,

Professor Whateverly

(1) Before you start thinking I'm living in my own private Outer Rim...