 Space / 32908
Re: Stinky Pete's tow truck
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 2004 12:37:28 GMT

In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer wrote:
Hey, all.  Sorry for not being 'in' things for a while.  I'll catch up tommorow.

I've taken some pictures of a new MOC.  Let me know what you think!
http://deepspace.jhkruer.com/?m=pete

-JHK

Cool John...great to see someone take a shot at a lift lorry.  As much fun as
gun-encrusted ships are, the civvie ones are always refreshing.  The use of snot
in a few specific places (the nose etc.) are subtlely done.

Criticism? Not much really, only perhaps that a little splash of colour, or even
your patented brown 'weathering' might spruce it up a bit.

Nice build.

Cheers,
-Gil