 Space / 31920
Re: Gladius
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 2004 16:28:36 GMT

In lugnet.space, Nathan Wells wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Theodore Sammis II wrote:
   Another small fighter for your consideration: The Gladius

And the full folder after moderation.

The Gladius is the “Big Brother” to the Tanto

This is a very cool upgrade! The colors are really nice and the wing shape is unique. I dig the big gun! How’d you mount it in that cone piece?

My only complaint is that is has no landing gear, but that’s only a minor problem.

Hope to see more from you soon!

Nathan Wells
http://www.lugnet.com/~1850/

“I’m a castle fan who builds spaceships, got a problem with that?”
- Me, during a debate with my friends

Hey thanks! Had the main rebuild done a month ago but something seemed wrong... even the pics I took back then all came out blurry. So after staring at it for a while I swapped out four 2x1 45 degree slope bricks for 4 3x1 33 degree slopes and suddenly it seemed done.

I was really happy with the pointy wings and the overall flatness of the ship...

The gun is very simple, as long as you have one of these and especially one of these

As for landing gear... maybe someday... on something bigger. I think I have one maybe two ships that have puny external articulated gear... I just like the “anti-gravity argument” put forth by Tom Sciortino recently.

Probably won’t see much more from me for a bit, aside from a stalled moonbase and a ship I’ve been trying to put engines on for Over a year now I don’t have anything in the hopper. Altho i could try to cram in a P-38 contestant... hmmmm.

TRS