 Space / 31965
Re: Gladius
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 04:11:38 GMT

In lugnet.space, Ley Ward wrote:
   Nice work, TRS.

I’m not usually partial to ‘SPOT’ styled ships, but this one does catch my eye. I quite like the external monitor and the balance of greebles to clear space. I don’t think this one needs or could stand more greebles. And, I like how you’ve included the links in the text. It makes it easier to check the details without losing the story. Mmmm, links...

Peace and balance,

Professor Whateverly

Yah links... links good. Makes reading the post in e-mail a little strange but it looks nice on Lugnet. Glad you like the Gladius too :)

TRS